WLN-C - WIFI do modeli XPC
Zestaw do obsługi internetu mobilnego do obudów XPC. Zestaw zawiera kartę WIFI Mini-PCIe, dwie anteny oraz okablowanie.
UWAGA - podana cena dotyczy zakupu opcji razem z barebone. W przypadku chęci zamówienia samego akcesorium prosimy o kontakt w kwestii ceny.
WLAN kit for Shuttle PCs: WLN-C
The Shuttle Accessory WLN-C is a wireless LAN kit consisting of a Mini-PCIe card, two antennas and appropriate cables. This accessory is intended for compatible Shuttle PCs to equip them with the wireless LAN standard according to IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Data transfer speeds of up to 300 MBit/s can be reached and WPA2 with AES encryption is supported, too.
What are the advantages over a conventional WLAN USB stick?
- The Mini-PCIe card sits in the case and is better protected from tampering and theft
- The integrated solution is more appealing
- For the best possible efficiency the antenna should be at least 6cm long (half a wavelength at 2.4 GHz) which is a big advantage over the USB stick
- The use of two antennas makes the communication between devices more reliable and can also transmit two signals at the same time resulting in significantly faster speeds as with single antenna WLAN devices
- The transmission protocol of Mini-PCIe cards is less complex compared to USB which helps keep processor load lower
|Model||WLAN cable||compatible with these Shuttle PCs:|
|WLN-C||53 + 53 cm||Shuttle XPCs: SX79R5, SZ77R5, SZ68R5, SH67H3, SH67H7, SH61R4, SH87R6, SZ87R6, SH81R4, SH97R6|
1. Mini PCIe Card (x1)
2. Antenna cable (x2)
3. Antenna (x2)
4. Quick Guide (x1)
5. Driver DVD (x1)
- Standard: WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2T2R (2 transmitter, 2 receiver)
- Maximum PHY data rate: 144.4 / 300Mbps using 20 / 40MHz bandwidth
- Adapter card: model Chicony XW724E-K
Half-size Mini-PCI-Express extension card
Dimensions: 26.65 x 29.85 x 3.25 mm (LWH)
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8192CE
- Supported operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 Bit, Windows 8 32/64 Bit
- Frequency Band: 2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
- Output power (typ.): 16 / 14 / 13 dBm in 802.11b/g/n mode
- Receiver Sensity (max.): -83 / -70 / -67 / -64 dBm
in 802.11 b / g / n(HT20-MCS7) / n(HT40-MCS7) mode
- Power consumption under Windows 7:
TX mode: max. 1201 mW
RX mode: max. 726 mW
Idle mode: max. 320 mW
Driver disable / Radio off: max. 23.1 mW
- Security: WEP / WPA / WPA2
Hardware encryption: WEP, TKIP, AES
- Temperature Range: 0~70°C (Operating), 0~70°C (Storage)
- Humidity: 5~80 Non-Condensing
- EMC certification: CE
- Antenna cable:
two WLAN cables (length: see table)
U.FL, Hirose (for the internal WLAN adapter) to
RP SMA Pigtail male (connector for the external antenna)
- Antennas: two external WLAN antennas (RP-SMA)
Frequency range: 2.4 GHz, omnidirectional
Total length: 108 mm, diameter: 7.8~10.0 mm
Notice about WLAN technology:
1) The encryption standards WEP and WPA are outdated and are considered insecure, hence should no longer be used. The use of the WPA2 standard in combination with a safe password is highly recommended. For legal reason it is recommended to keep one's wireless LAN encrypted and avoid making it publicly available, as one could be held liable for third party abuse such as illegal downloads.
2) In case the range of wireless LAN does not suffice, a WLAN repeater can help transmit data packages farther and simply needs a wallsocket to work. On the downside, this causes an increase in traffic and halves the transfer speed to the connected clients, since every data package is transmitted twice.
No customer comments for the moment.